Skip to content

Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

813 results found

1. My clients don't see my products, because once they are in the event searching for photos, they are not listed with the other sets and sizes available for purchase. I would like to see them in that same list. That is the reason I am thinking about switching to another proofing and purchasing site.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. if i use your site for my school photography ordering. The school doesn't want everyone to see everyone else's photos. Could you create an event so i could load 400 kids photos to and then the parents could only see the one with their son / daughter by entering their id # to the site

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion! We don’t have a way for you to automatically add passwords for each child individually, but if you were to create a category for each kid, we would be happy to create the passwords for them and then send the complete list to you to hand out to the parents afterwards. If that sounds like it will work for you, just shoot an email to support@instaproofs.com when you are ready, and we will get the passwords added to your categories for you.

3. It would be great if you had bigger image viewing capabilities. Pixieset and PASS both have modern looking galleries where you can see a grid as well as individual images that are very large. I don't like their services as much as yours, but I would love to see this change as well as my clients. They complain that the gallery is awkward for viewing. :-)

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I'd love to be able to see who is actually opening my emails

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. As a millennial, I know how important mobile usage is. Please make it so people can order prints via their phone. It would increase revenue for the both of us. Please also allow PayPal or Apple Pay for these services as well. Convenience is key.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestions, Slusser! Can you explain a little more (as a comment on this suggestion) what you mean about people not being able to place their orders on their phones? We have many many people placing their orders using their mobile devices without any trouble. Please expand on this a little bit so that we can look into a solution for you. Also, PayPal is a payment option on all of our storefronts. Thank you!

6. Showing event type in storefront, or make customers able to choose to show only one eventtype.
    At the same time, being able to attach multiple eventtypes to one event.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Include an option for the Vendor to mark when/whether they have emailed an Invoice to a client, plus the date the email was sent.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. so that my second shooter can upload to account user modes not full admin

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I'd like my clients to automatically preview how a print will crop when they chose an image!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I love the lightroom plugin to upload to instaproofs, but for years I have had to export with watermark and import in order to re-export through the instaproofs plugin cause I want my images on proofing to be watermarked with my own watermark that will download with it if someone downloads. Is it possible to add the lightroom export watermark feature to your lightroom export plugin pretty please?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I like to do a lot of digital promotions where if you purchase say 5 digital images the rest would be at say $1. think of it like a bulk discount except you can choose different images for each digital download. I have had to refund orders because a client does not see the bulk download in the product section. The way we have to set it up now is not intuitive for my clients. they are expecting it to be automatic like the print discounts are

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please do not activate watermarks on all events unless we go in and select in advanced preferences. I want to activate the watermark - but not have it automatically apply to all events!!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I need to offer 40% off remade album designs. Once my couple has purchased and I have designed their wedding album I need to be able to offer duplicate albums to the rest of their guests for 40% off without having to discount everything on the site 40% (other products and prints need to remain full price).

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I often send the link of a wedding to a vendor like the wedding venue, florist etc. They download as high resolution but it would be amazing if I could have the option to have them download and have a my copyright mark added to a place as they download it... so their version wold already be ready to go. Can you please add that?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please please in the customer view can we have you display the before and after the sale price. Weekly I get calls and emails saying the sale was not taken on their order because it only shows the sale price and unless they hover over the price when at a computer they won't notice the price change to the original. There has got to be a better way for the customer to see their sale price for their products.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I have everything in my Instaproofs settings to match my brand, but then my client's receive a receipt that looks nothing like my brand which can be confusing. I would love to have a way to at least adjust the color and font options on this.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We love the new look store front however have had to switch back to the previous one as we were receiving too many calls from clients asking what the online prices are? Please can you make the icons bigger and easier to find, Thanks

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. have a crop visible (similar to the way the prints work) when folks order canvas gallery wraps.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be so helpful if you guys would figured out an option to download all favorites at one time instead of clicking and downloading each images individually.

Also, as a wedding photographer, it is very important for us to share images with vendors quick and easy. Sometimes there just so many vendors, so separating emails by comma in download email option would be so helpful instead of typing and adding emails one by one.

And by the way, we are long time with you already and love what you do. We always recommend you. If there is anything we…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I photograph events that my clients attend a number of times though out the year and often order images from multiple events at one time. The way Instaproofs cart is set up, users cannot add items from multiple events right now so if my clients order, they would have to place separate orders and then I would have to combine them after they are placed and refund any shipping charges from all but one order adding a lot of extra work on the photographers part and a big inconvenience to the customer.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 11 13 40 41
  • Don't see your idea?