Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

1. I've had a ton of confusion from the digital download process this year.

I photograph weddings and create galleries which include 5 to 6 sub folders in each gallery.

Because the downloads are broken up into 2GB files, it's dividing the sub folders in random places. And this has caused a ton of errors with my clients having to piece the downloads back together once they're downloaded.

As other every day websites create one-click checkouts/purchases I think people are getting use to easier processes for getting things on their computers.

Also, I'm delivering a luxury product and the download process…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I would love to see a preview tab for the events. that way, we know what it looks like to a client without having to open up the gallery.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hi. Right now I upload 2 galleries per shoot that I deliver to my clients. A web sized gallery, for posting online and on social media, and a full resolution gallery, so they are able to print images on their own. It would be nice to just upload one high resolution gallery and have my clients be able to have the option to download both the high resolution and web resolution photos. This would eliminate space in my gallery as well as eliminating the mistake of my clients ordering prints from the web sized galleries. If I choose to do…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It would be great to give a more flexible option on the watermarks. We are seeing people simply screenshot the pictures and crop out the watermarks on the 4 corners. Then the watermarks in the middle are small enough to photoshop out fairly easily. If we could make them larger, or be able to position them ourselves that would be great!

Another suggestion would be to create a scenario where a customer could pick individual pictures from a category to purchase - but also have the option in the pricing set up to just purchase the whole category, in which…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I would love to see a way to edit in-template on the bulk email templates setup. So if I need to make any changes, I don't have to save the whole email as an entirely new template. Just edit and save.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Coming from Zenfolio, I really liked their option to be able to approve all orders including digital file orders. I just lost money due to Stripe's fees because I had to refund a very large digital file order when my client had already pre-purchased the digital files. I would like the option to be able to turn on some sort of approval required before submitting the payment.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The piles of tiny watermarks looks extremely unprofessional when sharing a sample photo anywhere. We need the option to put one large protective watermark over all of the image and to control size and positioning of corner marks. Additionally, I would love the ability to "give away" small watermarked images for digital download, and still have the option for the customer to buy the high res watermark free photo.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When sharing images on Twitter & Google+ from a client event page, the title of the post is the title of the event along with the name of the image being shared.

For instance, if the event title is "Jack & Jill's Wedding" and the image name is "Bride & Groom 001", the post will show as "Jack & Jill's Wedding - Bride & Groom 001".

However, when posting to Facebook, the title is just simply "View Event" and the description is the meta description for the whole storefront.

I would love to have the Facebook posts be consistent with…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. You can share individual pictures to facebook, bit I sometimes would like to be able to share the whole album.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Option to have a caption with each photo. It would be nice to say something about each photo with a caption.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I would like be allowed to take a clients favorite images and easily drop them into a cart.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Is there a way to have multiple options for the Gallery static page. The only option at the moment has the log in box in the center blocking the picture from being seen fully before a person log's in. Can there be more options for this. for example having a full size picture with the log in box on the bottom border. or just more looks to choose from that can be customized to your gallery types.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! We agree that there needs to be a couple of additional options available for that page, and we’re working on making that happen. We hope to have something ready to announce for this sometime within the next little; stay tuned! :)

13. I would like to be able to have a larger watermark to go over the entire image and not several smaller areas.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. You would be able to organize an event that had multiple functions. For instance - a sports photographer who photographs a tournament could have one event - ABC Tournament, then a second category underneath that - Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, etc. Then in each of those categories, have the ability to sort into even more categories like blue team vs red team, yellow team vs green team. That way a parent can go directly to whatever day they played, to whatever team they played instead of going thru the entire event. This also works for theatre (act 1,…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be nice to be able to have just one product in an event for packages of downloads.
    I.E. offer a package of downloads through the 'products' page and not require the images to be attached to a pricing template. That way only the 'add to (package name)' option will show up when browsing through images to add to the download package.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hi guys!

I would love it if you would give us an option in the admin area to utilize the instant image download but protect it from print sales. That would be perfect!!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The ability to send an "Invitation to View Online Images" to a specific email address instead of bulk email.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I have packages set up for my clients. I want to be able to offer them extra prints 8X10 etc only if they buy a package and I cant do that now. if you could set that up i think it would be great

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I would like to have my clients be able to stay in the same are for the "buy this image option" and have products listed there as well. When clients want to pick images for a collage - I can't list the option for them to add 3-5 seperate images there and they need to "step out" to the products page - it's too confusing. So I end up going through the back way in their favourites and putting something together. Please consider this!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)