Site Suggestions

Thanks for taking a few minutes to give your input!

Site Suggestions

Categories

1. Coming from Zenfolio, I really liked their option to be able to approve all orders including digital file orders. I just lost money due to Stripe's fees because I had to refund a very large digital file order when my client had already pre-purchased the digital files. I would like the option to be able to turn on some sort of approval required before submitting the payment.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why is it that my clients cannot download images to their mobile device after purchasing?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I would love to see an option to add client-customized greeting cards! I suspect it would require a partner that could provide a unique integration for Instaproofs. It's a real missed opportunity at present as these either have to be fulfilled out-of-band by the customer or the photographer.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would love to see a way to edit in-template on the bulk email templates setup. So if I need to make any changes, I don't have to save the whole email as an entirely new template. Just edit and save.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I would love to see a preview tab for the events. that way, we know what it looks like to a client without having to open up the gallery.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Functionality to enable downloading events, images and/or image categories with a password, rather than having to input each individual email address.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I'd love to see the function added to schedule any email to go out on a future date. Not just emails related to running sales, but any email using any template. Currently I create placeholder wedding galleries before the photos are ready. My clients and their family/friends log in to "register" to receive a notification when the photos are ready, but I like to give the couple a week to have the images to themselves before sending it out to friends/family. I'd love to schedule the email to go out one week after I deliver the gallery to the client.…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be awesome if add-ons could be extended to products so that if I have a package in the products area my clients can also choose from the mounting, paper types, etc. I have setup in the add-ons section.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. You can share individual pictures to facebook, bit I sometimes would like to be able to share the whole album.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Is there a way to have multiple options for the Gallery static page. The only option at the moment has the log in box in the center blocking the picture from being seen fully before a person log's in. Can there be more options for this. for example having a full size picture with the log in box on the bottom border. or just more looks to choose from that can be customized to your gallery types.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! We agree that there needs to be a couple of additional options available for that page, and we’re working on making that happen. We hope to have something ready to announce for this sometime within the next little; stay tuned! :)

11. You would be able to organize an event that had multiple functions. For instance - a sports photographer who photographs a tournament could have one event - ABC Tournament, then a second category underneath that - Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, etc. Then in each of those categories, have the ability to sort into even more categories like blue team vs red team, yellow team vs green team. That way a parent can go directly to whatever day they played, to whatever team they played instead of going thru the entire event. This also works for theatre (act 1,…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would like to be able to have a larger watermark to go over the entire image and not several smaller areas.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The piles of tiny watermarks looks extremely unprofessional when sharing a sample photo anywhere. We need the option to put one large protective watermark over all of the image and to control size and positioning of corner marks. Additionally, I would love the ability to "give away" small watermarked images for digital download, and still have the option for the customer to buy the high res watermark free photo.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When sharing images on Twitter & Google+ from a client event page, the title of the post is the title of the event along with the name of the image being shared.

For instance, if the event title is "Jack & Jill's Wedding" and the image name is "Bride & Groom 001", the post will show as "Jack & Jill's Wedding - Bride & Groom 001".

However, when posting to Facebook, the title is just simply "View Event" and the description is the meta description for the whole storefront.

I would love to have the Facebook posts be consistent with…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I would like be allowed to take a clients favorite images and easily drop them into a cart.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be nice to be able to have just one product in an event for packages of downloads.
    I.E. offer a package of downloads through the 'products' page and not require the images to be attached to a pricing template. That way only the 'add to (package name)' option will show up when browsing through images to add to the download package.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Option to have a caption with each photo. It would be nice to say something about each photo with a caption.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hi Guys, just been to BODAF and witnessed first hand the power of marketing in slideshows. What I highly suggest is a simple way of a slideshow link to first deliver to the client with images picked out by the photographer to music of the clients choice. All delivered in an elegant interface. The current external link to slideshows looks like internet circa 2006 and is not what I want associated with my brand. I'm positive doing this would lead to clients sharing the slideshow with guests and an increase in sales. Two photographers were using this technique with Vimeo…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Would love the ability to partner with other fulfillment labs, (Shutterfly, Nations Photo Lab, Millers Professional Imaging, mpix, etc.) to have a much broader array of products available to customers.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestions! We have recently finished integrating Miller’s and Mpix, and we now have the following options available through our site: Miller’s, Mpix, WHCC, Bay Photo, ProDPI, Musea, and Richard Photo Lab. We have also reached out to Nations, and as soon as they are ready to work with us we will get their lab put into our system as well. Thanks again for the comments and suggestions!

20. Hi, it would be EXTRA helpful if there was a way to add multiple images to products or an area to add step-by-step instructions for ordering.

We're having folks confused on how to add images to a proof box and it would be helpful to be able to add some instructional images

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?